In 2009, on Anime Diet, I resolve to:
- Write some kind of post at least every other day. Even if it’s just a filler news post.
- Reply to everyone’s comments.
- Try to write comments more often on others’ blogs.
- Release podcasts the same week they are recorded. Today’s release is a good start–it’s a new record for me, a mere 3 days after recording!
- Release podcasts much more regularly as schedule permits. Twice a month, at least.
- Not promise or pre-announce posts I end up not writing. Or videos I end up not making.
- Try my very hardest to release con video diaries within one day of their shooting. This is admittedly very difficult sometimes, but lots of Youtubers seem to be able to do it…
I’m also reconsidering the utility of episodic blogging, a style that I’m not sure I do my best within. I like the big batch reviews I started doing for the end of the Fall season. It makes pontificating pretentiously so much easier.
That’s it for me for 2008. What are some of your blogging resolutions? Happy New Year, everyone!