Anime Diet Radio, at long last, gets a toast as we reach our 21st episode! In this episode, we tackle: strange Evangelion inspired foods, Haruhi season 2 information, and in our Roundable Kaiba, Library War, Chiko Heiress of the Phantom Thief, Amatsuki, and Himitsu: The Revelation. We also follow up on the comment we got from “scythe” in the previous episode.
(For the record–my own first alcohol experience was when I was 21. It was, indeed, with sake. So the title has special significance or me!)
- (00:00–04:37) Introduction
- (04:38–13:01) News 1: Eva Foods
- (13:02–22:45) News 2: Haruhi Suzumiya, season 2 info
- (22:46–35:16) Mailbag
- (35:17–58:02) Roundtable: Library War, Kaiba, Chiko, Amatsuki, Himitsu
- –OP: “Over the Future” by the Karen Girls (OP to Zettai Karen Children)
- –ED: “Swinging” by Muramasa (OP to Tower of Druaga)
- –This episode contains our official farewell to Fred, who covered Mononoke last year for us. Fondest wishes in New York! (The introduction makes more sense if you know that Jeremy and I were at his farewell party the evening before the recording. And singing karaoke. Very badly, in my own case.)
- –The original news story regarding the Eva promotional food items is at Anime News Network (1).
- –The article about Haruhi Suzumiya’s next season is also at Anime News Network (2).
- –The comment we answered is at this post (3). Chake, we got your comment after we recorded this episode. Thanks, and we will comment on it in the next episode.
Reference List for iTunes Users
- (1) http://tinyurl.com/4vwagj
- (2) http://tinyurl.com/24e4g5
- (3) http://animediet.net/archives/3691#comments