EDIT: Counters fixed.
This late episode, recorded a while back, may be tuneless–as might be expected when seiyuus since punk rock songs–but it is a lot LOUDER thanks to the Levelator software! We’re louder than bombs, as another band might say. And we’re going to bombard you with news about Taiga on city posters, teachers forcing girls to be maids, and Dutch wives in the trash bin.
But the center piece–or the horror show, as it were–is our Roundtable about the Puncolle Seiyuu Punk Rock Collection of songs, in which seiyuu desecrate cover various classic punk and alternative tunes. The results, in which we present a good number of clips, are either horrifying or horrifically funny.
Anyways, enjoy this latest outing from Anime Diet Radio. Leave your comments below; we will do our best to answer them on the air!
PS: sorry we didn’t get your comment in time, asdf–but know that the massively improved clarity of our voices is due to your suggestions and links. Seriously–thanks so much!
- –(00:00–02:48) Intro
- –(02:48–08:50) News 1: Taiga Inspects Your Home
- –(08:50–14:13) News 2: Teacher Forces Girl to be a Maid
- –(14:13–22:09) News 3: Man Throws Out Dutch Wife in the Trash
- –(22:09–33:26) Mailbag
- –(33:26–49:58) Roundtable: Seiyuus Go Punk
- –(49:58–50:48) Conclusion
- –(50:48–end) Back Bumper
- –OP: “Brave Your Truth,” by Daisy x Daisy (OP to Chrome Shelled Regios)
- –ED: “Basket Case,” performed by Ikezara Haruna (with apologies to Green Day)
- –The Taiga home inspection poster story is found on Sankaku Complex [http://tinyurl.com/cpd6u4].
- –Japan Today has the story about the teacher forcing the girl to dress as a maid [http://tinyurl.com/am5nbr].
- –Pink Tentacle reported the story about the man who trashed his sex doll [http://tinyurl.com/5kxebv].
- –Finally, Youtube has all the Puncolle songs available for streaming listening [http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=tagglebear&view=videos]. Yes, all of them. If you dare.