Like maturity, we were just a few days late with this episode–but Anime Diet Radio, being 14 like Shinji-kun, has made its angst-ridden, whiny return! And indeed, we spend a good amount of time talking about ourselves and our battle with the splogs in our Roundtable section this time. For the first time, however, we answer reader mail–thanks asdf!– and talk about Clannad canned bread and strange places for Nice Boats to appear. (Some comments have arrived for our previous episode since this episode was recorded; we will answer it in the following episode, which will be our Halloween special.)
- (00:00–01:25) Intro
- (01:25–03:20) J-List Plug
- (03:20–05:33) Agenda
- (05:33–19:26) Mailbag: more on Geneon and the industry
- (19:26–26:19) News: Clannad Canned Bread
- (26:19–32:26) News: Strange places for Nice Boats
- (32:26–43:39) Roundtable: Splog Invaders
- (43:39–end) Conclusion and Preview
- OP: “perfect blue” by ATSUMI (OP to Dragonaut: The Resonance)
- ED: “I’m here” by Hiroko Taguchi (ED to ef–a tale of memories eps 1)
- We are J-List affiliates. Click here (1) to visit J-List, and if you buy something via this click, you help to support this site!
- Read ‘asdf’s original comment (2) which we reply to here.
- Here’s a link to the news story (3) about the Clannad canned bread. Read the forums (4) to see what people who actually have had canned bread before think.
- Here are some interesting places where Nice Boats have appeared: on race cars (5), and in “ef–a tale of memories.” (6)
- (1) http://affiliates.jlist.com/click/19?url=http://www.jlist.com/
- (2) http://animediet.net/archives/1848#comments
- (3) http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2007-10-04/clannad-canned-bread
- (4) http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/bbs/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=43655
- (5) http://mainichi.jp/enta/mantan/graph/anime/20071009/
- (6) http://animearimasu.animeblogger.net/2007/10/13/ef-tale-of-memories-nice-boat/