I honestly don’t know if that’s a good thing, but finally the real head trips begins.
Crazy people being manipulated by a machine in an Otaku’s backpack?
People marching with signs, shouting “get rid of the demon”?
Not quite brown noise (thank goodness no bowl movements is shown) that knocked everyone down on their feet?
Taku finally breaking down, starts to trust Rimi, but signs (especially with the touching music and her hesitant attitude) starts to point that perhaps he’s not the psychotic killer after all?
What the fuck is one thing, but what the hell is going on is another. Here’s what I know so far:
1. Aoi Sena really does have a sword, and she’s trying to track down whoever is behind the strange events, and she doesn’t think Taku is behind it.
2. Di-sword is real, and it is the key to the mystery
3. Taku treats his sis like crap and I hate him.
4. Taku has become more whiny and Shinji-fied but maybe he’s just a scared Otaku (we all know how brave Otaku usually are)
5. Kozue’s character may never develop since it’s already episode 6 and the series is slated for 12 eps.
6. Something may be affecting the entire Japan, from deep within the governing political party.
Clearly, the show has shifted from the potential bad ending (that Taku is just insane) to something of a supernatural event. The moon, the low energy point (Fengshui stuff), the possible low energy point in the middle of the Shibuya cross intersection (where Taku saw Shogun), and girls who are greatly affected by the brown noise (like Ayase) and girls who don’t seem to be affected at all (Rimi).
If I really didn’t say anything, that’s because I’m utterly confused at this point and can only point out stuff that stands out to me.
Perhaps it’s the demon of daydreaming attacking Shibuya, and only Taku, with his superior daydream power, can save the day? Who knows?
At this point, too much confusion and the plot is starting to get tangled, and Taku is starting to get really unlikable (oddly, I have a high tolerance of characters like that; Shinji was the only character that ever ticked me off), thus I’m not entire hopeful for a descent ending. We’ll see.