Episode 3: now with upgraded, sexier audio, courtesy of much better microphones! We ramble on this time about dubs vs. subs, Miyazaki’s rumored new project, the death of the inventor of instant ramen, and The Third–among many, many other things. This is our longest episode yet! (1 hour)
If you have any questions you’d like us to answer on the air, please leave them in the comments section below!
Warning: some Samuel L. Jackson-style swearing near the end of the podcast. Cover your ears, all those 17 and under. :)
- Ray’s controversial post is here. (A)
- This is novel Miyazaki supposedly is adapting. (B)
- Here is an article about Ando Momofuku, the late inventor of instant ramen. (C)
- OP–“Purupurupu Purin” from Welcome to the NHK!
- ED–“Waltz,” by Suneohair (ED to Honey and Clover)