You know that they had the “King of Japanese Otaku” and “King of Foreign Otaku Challenge”? Well, I have a “top 10 humiliating and impossible challenges for real Otaku (think Genshiken folks)”:
10. No watching of anime whatsoever for 1 month.
9. Running a 1 mile race under 3 minutes.
8. Eat healthy for 3 weeks – that means no pizza, no ramen, and no beer.
7. No talking about anime whatsoever for 2 months or give up 50 dollars.
6. Go to the weight room and gain 5 pounds of muscles.
5. don’t download anime for 3 months.
4. Go out and try to convince 5 normal people to love the anime you love in 5 days.
3. Confront 10 people who pisses you off in one month face to face.
2. Go to Shibuya and ask 10 girls (or for women, 10 guys) to go out with you in 10 days.
1. Get a kogal/cheerleader/popular girlfriend or a jock/metrosexual/popular boyfriend.
-_-;; muzikashi na….If you disagree or think you have more difficult challenges, do comment. If you don’t give a damn, oh well.